These kits include no musket balls, and are intended for those who already have their own projectiles, or who wish to construct blank cartridges.
Fill your cartridge box with period-correct, functional paper cartridges for your .69cal musket or rifle musket!
This kit includes all of the necessary materials to produce 50 rounds, minus black powder and musket balls. The stamped arsenal wrappers provided are copied from surviving originals from the 1860's, and allow you to bundle your completed cartridges into ten-round packs identical to those issued to troops before a campaign. Detailed, illustrated instructions will guide you through the historical process of constructing your own cartridges.
The kits feature:
- Trapezoidal cartridge papers of sturdy brown newsprint.
- Flax cordage for fixing cartridges and ammunition bundles.
- A .69cal. forming dowel.
- A choking cord assembly and stand.
- 5 stamped Arsenal wrappers to bundle your cartridges into 10-round packs.
- A detailed set of instructions, including photographs and historical data to guide you through the process.
The completed cartridges are correct for American impressions from 1800 through 1865. We are proud to offer free shipping on all of our cartridge kits!
Need projectiles? Click here to see our .69cal kit with musket balls!